And although this is a family-friendly blog, I do have to report that quite a few animals were very…uh…affectionate? frisky? carnal?...during our visit. What it is about us that brings this out in them, I don’t know. But you’ve gotta wonder… tortoises and guinea pigs getting busy (not with each other)…a goat that wanted to make out with my hand, complete with weird sounds…a spraying male leopard…monkeys and gibbons showing me their “parts”…why us?
It was just a glorious visit to the zoo – both animal-wise (not the animal sex part though) and weather-wise – the kids wore their snow gear, and were great sports about it – they climbed snow piles and played at the playground. But I didn’t even wear mittens! That’s the way to enjoy the zoo in the winter!


THE guinea pigs:








1 comment:
ELLA! You look fabulous in those glasses! Just fabulous!
Post a Comment