Friday, February 06, 2009

Utter randomness:

"What tha hett?" - What the heck? She gets this from her big brother (only the beginning, I'm sure!) and will say this when something doesn't go the way she thought it would. At least she's clear on the context!

"Anowa bear" - polar bear, although I think the true translation would be "granola bear"

Ella is doing pretty good on the talking front. She will talk and talk and talk, sometimes you really have to pay attention to understand her, but there isn't much that we don't understand these days.

I'm really craving a Starbucks right now. Bad, bad, bad.

Gord really loves his new tv. Or the gargantuan monster, as I like to call it. We've ordered a shelf thing from IKEA to house all the assorted crap we have to hook up to it, and I ordered a few other things, to make the shipping worthwhile (like I need an excuse!). Hopefully it will get here soon and we can set up the living room/dining room properly! Then we will post pictures of the finished product...

Ben is 5 years old in 6 days. I know it's inevitable, but I just can't help but want time to just stop so that I can catch my breath. Oy.

No comments: