I may need to try this:
Spaghetti dogs
Don't they look interestingly weird?
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born...your life, as you know it...is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk...and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life.” - from "Lost in Translation"
5 comments:
No! No! NO NONO!!!!
CARRIE! I saw this the other day and was super grossed out by it! DO NOT do this in your house! Please! I am BEGGING YOU HERE, LADY! Icky icky!
Well, maybe that's a bit unreasonable. But. If you do do it, please don't let me know that you did it. Because I get all igged out. Ok?
I am definitely not planning on making these tonight. Or for a future Cooking With Carrie segment... Or the next time you visit...
YES!!! YES YES,
I think they look like fun to make and eat. Make them the next time I come over OK?
Grandma Susan
I know! They look like an edible jellyfish.
Not that real jellyfish aren't edible.
I'd rather try the hot dog/spaghetti jellyfish than a real jellyfish.
But that's just me.
Who thinks up these things?! Looks cool, though. We'll try it!
Post a Comment