Monday, November 03, 2008

Tell the truth...

If you found your 2-year-old like this, singing her ABCs, would you think she was weird?


And when I went to turn off her light last night, I found her like this:


I didn't know she'd need a backpack for her trip to never-never-land.

She wasn't overly tired when she went to bed last night, so I guess she played a little in her room, and she does like to wear backpacks around the house. So I guess this shouldn't surprise me. I was able to unwind it from her arms without disturbing her too much and she went right back to sleep.

Kids.

3 comments:

grace said...

Oh man, we have to get together soon. That girl and my girls would get up to some great (and weird) hijinks. Love that first photo!

Anonymous said...

Ok...so here is what I think.

I think that she was singing into that ??thing?? because she was getting a good echoing sound from it.

The addition of the second ??thing??made it stereo.

Nothing weird about it at all.

And as for the backpack....she was just getting prepared for the morning.

Good planning is all.

Grandma Susan

Anonymous said...

Or maybe she was planning to run away to Grandma Joan's house after everyone went to sleep...oh oh...she fell asleep first! Oh well, maybe next time.
Grandma Joan