Ella getting Ben's tickles:
And now, a kiss!
And a hug:

"Now, we will play!"

At the playground at Harbour View Golf Course:


There were ducks and a heron (maybe?) to watch on the little lake:


What Ben does...

Ella does:

Still watchin', hanging out on the railing:

That evening, we went bowling:

Psychedelic, dude!

The kids had so much fun bowling! Ben bowled every one of his frames, and 3 of Ella's (she was too interested in eating her supper to bowl). Mommy won, with a solid 139. Gord came in second at 110. Ben was right behind Gord at 102 - isn't that awesome! He's only 8 points off his daddy! And Ella scored in the high 80s or low 90s...it's the only score I don't seem to remember. But she knocked down at least 3 pins every frame - what a trooper!
And now, this is what we did today:








We'll keep posting pictures of the progress, over the next year probably! It's going to be a step-by-step process, that's for sure!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are so thankful for the fabulous family and friends we have - we love you all!
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys, too! Boy, had I known there was to be sledgehammering, I would have flown out with the girls. I am quite sure they would have loved knocking down those walls with you!
Great photos- -so nice to see those little cuties. And Ella in a white vest! That white vest would be white for only about 1 minute around here. I am now only buying clothes that are black with patterns on for my little grubsters.
Love to all,
Auntie Kathy
Love the pictures....as always.
Grandma Susan
Taking out that wall is going to make such a big difference in your house!
Your kids are so cute!
Great Uncle Rod is sleeping and I just looked at your photos........
made my mouth smile and my heart swell. What cuties. You have no idea how I wish we lived closer to each other..but we don't.
Hugs for Ella and Ben
Hello to Mom and Dad
Aunt Wendy and Uncle Rod.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment