We are still alive, in case you're wondering.
Ben got sick at the beginning of May, and we finally got that diagnosed as pneumonia (3 doctor's visits and two weird rashes later); once he started his antibiotics, he quickly got better. Then I got it - stayed home all last week, so now I'm on a round of strong antibiotics. Ella has been coughing, but not running the fever that Ben and I were, so we think she's just got a touch of a chest cold. We're watching her very closely though... Hey, wanna come to our house? ;)
Grandma & Grandpa Potter came to visit two weekends ago and brought an 8' trampoline with them! Thanks a lot, guys! The kids love it and make me sing the same song for them constantly when they're playing on it ('Singing all together, running round and round, bouncy bouncy on the tramp, all fall down!' And the best part? They don't fall down, and then I have to pretend to get annoyed and say it again and again, and they giggle and then finally fall down. It's a clever game, ya know.)
What else should I report on? I don't know. I'm not feeling bloggy today...maybe 'cause I'm at work? I am feeling sassy though...I am wearing my hot red heels today...yowza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment